5 Ways that SEO can help your dental practice. According...Read More
Let's Get Started
Through targeted PPC campaigns our professionals are able to put our client’s websites in front of their ideal consumer. Our real time keyword analysis allows us to pick the right words to advertise for at the optimal times and ideal locations.
Get Your Free Proposal Today
Ready To Grow? Get Your Free Proposal Today:
By using Google Adwords, we are able to customize a unique and specialized campaign around your business. Whether you want to target a certain demographic, or hone in on a particular location, our team can design a strategy that works for you. We help you find the right consumers at the ideal times and chosen locations.
Sometimes it takes multiple follow ups to achieve a sale or book an appointment. By using retargeting ads, our team at Toggle is able to display customized ads to consumers who have previously visited your website and did not turn into a conversion. Retargeting ads allow businesses to stay at the forefront of their ideal clients’ minds.
Our team of digital marketing specialists leverage LinkedIn ads to create more connections for our clients, drive website traffic, and elevate a business’s professional appearance online. With LinkedIn ads, our team can help support your brand awareness, find you job applications, and generate more conversations.
Ready To Grow? Get Your Free Proposal Today:
*based on January 2021 - January 2022 statistics
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions that we are asked. This is not a fully inclusive list so please reach out to one of our professionals with any other questions that you may have.
Pay-per-click advertising is a strategy that targets a very specific audience in which the advertiser pays out the host platform with every click that the ad receives. A PPC campaign is centered around keyword themes that are relevant to the service or product. PPC campaigns are intended to drive more traffic to your website, generate more qualified leads, and turn more leads into real business.
PPC advertising generates results fast and are cost effective. They allow you to specify your target audience and hone-in directly on your ideal customer while also choosing the exact amount of money you want to put towards the campaign. PPC campaigns allow you to generate visibility even if your website’s domain authority is low, so they are great if you are looking for traction fast. The effectiveness of the PPC campaign is largely dependent on what the landing page of the ad looks and functions like. A bad user experience will drive traffic away from your site and so it is imperative to maintain the on-site appearance and functionality when running ads.
In order to capitalize on the benefits of PPC advertising you need to take these strategies into account:
- Long-tail keyword targeting: These are keywords that are longer and more specific than commonly used keywords. With long-tail keywords you sacrifice search volume for higher conversion values.
- Location specific campaigns: The ads also need to be specific to the locations that you service now or are looking to service in the near future.
- Conversion tracking and analysis of key metrics
- Continuity between the physical ad, the searched terms, and the landing page
It is completely up to you! An SEO campaign is ideal for business who want to consistently grow and optimize their business over time. SEO is a long term play that pans out positively for business who wish to stabilize their company and generate a base of organic traffic. PPC campaigns can be thought of like a launch pad that allow businesses to get on their feet online and generate results fast. These two strategies do not conflict and can actually be carried out at the same time so that you can get the best of both sides.
PPC campaigns are very customizable and allow the advertiser to put together a roadmap around these variables:
1. The ad budget and the breakdown of that budget — With paid ads, one can choose how much of their budget they want to direct towards a given keyword.
2. The location of the ad — PPC ads also allow for a very specific targeting of the locations of your choice.
3. The timing of the ad — In addition to choosing the location and budget of the campaign, a PPC ad can be placed in front of your target audience at specific times of the day.
4. Demographic targeting — Arguably the most important variable of the PPC campaign is being able to choose the exact customer profile that you intend on targeting.